Monday, October 6, 2014

My Way to Enjoy a Weekend


“Do you enjoy a weekend?”. If you asked this question by someone, how do you answer? My answer is not always "Yes" because my lifestyle is always changing nowadays so I am busy costuming my life. In this time, I will tell you about my ideal way to enjoy a weekend in chronological order, and recomend you to spend along this plan.

First, wake up at least by 7 o’clock. This is the most important thing to decide fullness of the day. After waking up, you should eat breakfast enough, take a shower and go for a walk around your house. Sometimes I propose you to go other unknown place by taking subway or train. It must be enjoyable and you will be stimulated in the new sight of unknown place. Of course you will be able to relax.

And then, you should eat lunch by 12 o ‘clock. If you live on your own, you always cook lunch but I think you haven’t contented the tastes of lunch you made, so I suggest you to go to nice cafeteria and enjoy delicious lunch and relaxing reading books there. After that, you go back my apartment and lie on the sofa, listening to your favorite music. This time must be the most comfortable time for you!!

 After 5 p.m., if you don’ t work anywhere, you should have part time job. I want you to try to work at cram school because I enjoy working at there. Especially I like teaching English to high school student. To teach someone is very interesting thing you will also get more knowledge about English through teaching English.

After finish part time job, you will go back my house at about 11:00. So only you may want to do is “taking a bath”. I want you to take time to take a bath at least 30 minutes, and go to bed by 0 o clock.

 
In conclusion, as I describe, I recommend you to do my plan someday.(319words)

6 comments:

  1. Hi, Kaori. I enjoyed reading your blog. Your ideal way to enjoy a weekend is great. You suggest we wake up at least by 7 o’clock, don’t you? It is a little difficult for me because I have trouble waking up in the morning. However, if I follow your suggestion, I will enjoy a weekend, so I would like to try to get up at 7o’clock this weekend. Also, I want to go to the nice cafeteria and enjoy reading a book there. I’m sure that I can feel relaxing by doing so. I will follow your schedule someday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Kaori. I really enjoyed reading your article.
    Now, I’m very busy, too. However, I want to spend my weekend like this if I could. I understand you and also strongly agree with you. I like to go somewhere I’ve never been, and actually, I don’t know much about around my house! Therefore, I sometimes go for a walk around my house. Moreover, I work at cram school and I teach English to high school students, too. It is difficult for me to teach them, but I try hard to be a good English teacher. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, Kaori. I enjoyed reading your blog! I also think that the time you get up is important. If you get up early, you can do anything you want. In addition, your idea of going to new place is great! I can enjoy and feel excited. However, I’ve lived in my home town for 19 years, so I already know around my town. Therefore, I have to go far-off town! I want to go to country side and enjoy natural life! How about you? Where do you want to go? If you know a nice place, please tell me!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, Kaori!
    Your ideal weekend is very good! I want to enjoy weekend like that. These days, I can’t relax on weekends because I get up at late and I have many things to do. I really want to relax on weekends, so I will try to do what you recommend. First, I want to get up at 7 o’clock and go to somewhere I don’t know. Going off on small adventure seems very exciting. I also want to go to a nice café. Please tell me some nice café where I can relax and eat great meals.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, Kaori. I enjoyed reading your blog. I think your way to enjoy a weekend is ideal for me because going unknown place by subway or train makes us refreshing. If we spend busy weekdays, going other place on weekend release us from busyness. I respect you cook lunch by yourself, but going to cafeteria is also a good idea. I like spending time at cafeteria, too. Would you like to go to a cafeteria together?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kaori Sugimoto
    Hi, Kaori! I read your blog about the way to enjoy your weekend. Although I often wake up at late, I think I have to change my life style to spend fullness of the day. I am usually in home when I don’t have plans. However, I feel interested in going to cafeteria and reading book there. I don’t know nice cafeteria, so, please introduce me the nice cafeteria and go there with me. Although I and you don’t work for the rest day because we work in each clam school. If we don’t have part time, I want to go out with you.

    ReplyDelete