Monday, October 20, 2014

Pros of technology for communication


I agree with the idea that technology help us have a better communication in family. Technology helps our communication in family. The primary reason for this opinion is that not every time we spend time with our family. As for me, since I had been in junior high school, the main way to communication is using mobile phone because my junior high school and high school were far away from my home. I always left for school at 5:50AM and go back to home at over 20:00. As I write, I have no time to communicate with my family directly. Instead of communicate at home, sending e-mail has become to main way to have a communication in family. Thus, some people like who is too busy to making time to communicate with family have no choice but to rely on Technology.

However, someone still say that it is not real “communication”. They may have the point, nevertheless I insist that real communication existed surely. I will tell you the reason precisely. First of all, communication needs some element such transmit and receive, language and non- language, information and emotion. Using technology can include all elements. For example, when we talk by using phone, we can find out a person over the phone’s emotion from his or her voice. Sometimes we could feel something from silence as well as directly communication. As for me, when I broke up with my boyfriend (now he came back to meJ) and tell about the fact to my mother, she began to cry. I convinced that my mother feel my sad emotion and I also feel sympathy then. Thus, we can meet the consistent of communication by using technology, often called “phone”.

In conclusion, for these reason, I support the idea that technology help us have a better communication in family. Nowadays most people must be busy having a communication in family, so it is better way to rely on technology to communicate with family than have no communicate with them. (334words)

3 comments:

  1. Hi ,Kaori! I enjoyed reading your blog. Your junior high and high school student life sounds very busy, so I understand well why it’s useful for you to use a communication technology. Also, now you live alone, so you should send your family e-mails a lot! A friend of mine who also lives alone have said that after she started living alone, a chat with her mother became more fun. What about you? Please tell me about that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kaori Sugimoto
      Hi, Kaori. I was interested in your article about pros of technology for communication. At first, I was surprised that you have had your cell phone since junior high school. I accented the reason because your junior high school and high school were far away from your house. (At the present time, you live by yourself.) Cell phone is essential for you to communicate with your family. Specially, phone is important function. I often use it to contact with my family, my friends, my boyfriend. I can feel close the person. Thus I am in favor of your opinion.

      Delete