Monday, September 29, 2014

My Goal of This Semester


My main goal of this semester is to keep studying English while doing housework. It may be easy goal for someone who is good at English and someone who is good at doing housework and so on but I am not good at both things!! I want to concur these my weaknesses, so let me tell you how I achieve the goal.

First of all, I want to review my lifestyle in spring semester. When I think back, I am always busy doing something and leave these things unfinished. As is often the case with me, I could not doing housework at all while I have to do assignment a lot, go to part time job and so on. Beside I am not good at cooking and tidying my room. So always I ate unhealthy foods in the mess room!! As just described, I found a lot of things which I have to improve as soon as possible from the past.

Second, I want to make my life plan. It is important for me to understand what time class end, what day I have part time job, what day I am free and so on. I will find out a spare time. If I go on this planning every month, I will be able to find what I have to first, and it help me keep a lot of time to study English. I want to use this time to go world plaza to improve my English conversation, study for TOEFL to practice reading section at library and so on. Thus, to find a lot of time, planning is good way for me to improve my English ability.

In conclusion, to achieve the goal, I want to keep these what I wrote. Of course it is not easy for me, but I never give up!! I also want to get strong mentality through keep conducting this plan in this semester.

 

1 comment:

  1. Hello, Kaori. I enjoyed reading your article. I really respect you because you hold out both of studying and houseworking.

    ReplyDelete