Monday, October 27, 2014

Skills for the Modern World


I think that managing information technology device well and accepting new information are important skills in order to succeed in the world. Let me tell you why these skills is needed concretely.
 

First, I will tell you about managing information digital device skill. Nowadays, information digital device is necessary for our lives. For example, we rely on using the internet to search what we interested in, keep in touch with a business person who lives away from our area and so on. In a sense, managing information technology is one of commonsense to succeed in the modern world. Thus, managing information technology is essential skills for us.


Second, I will tell you about accepting new information skill. Though this skill sounds easy to have, most people don’ have this skill in fact because they tend to be stereotype as you grow up. When you become adult, you may feel difficulty to change your mind.

However information is always changing. Someone says that the information you get today will be old tomorrow so we have to face the situation we have to adjust to new information. Thus, we should have accepting skills in order to get lots of new information every day.


To sum up, managing information technology device well and accepting new information is essential skills in order to succeed in the modern world.(224words)

1 comment:

  1. Hi, Kaori! This is the first time to seat next to you. I read your article and it is really good. It is true that information technology is necessary. You have a good skill of typing, so I envy you. I like your expression” the information you get today will be old tomorrow.” Bye.

    ReplyDelete