Monday, December 15, 2014

What I have done this year that I am proud of


What I have done this year that I am proud of is teaching English at cram school. Let me tell you why I think so.
I believe that teaching English at cram school is connected to my dream. I have a dream to be an English teacher someday. This dream has not changed since I was junior high school student. I can learn how to teach English effectively to students through teaching at cram school. Of course I make a mistake sometimes. For example, I couldn’t give some students a lesson on English well last week. However, this failure makes me better because this opportunity gave me to think how to improve my lesson better. Thanks to this failure, yesterday I could teach English better than before. This process is need for not only cram school teacher but also whole English teachers. Therefore, teaching English at cram school is good practice place for me to teach English. I am proud of having a good opportunity to teach English.

No comments:

Post a Comment