Monday, January 12, 2015

To my classmates


Hello everyone!! First of all, I want to say “thanks a lot” to everyone. I enjoy taking writing class from spring to today. I love this class’s atmosphere very much. I can talk anyone in this class because you are so kind!! In fact, I am not good at memorizing person’s face and name, so I was afraid of making a good relationship with you.However, eventually the atmosphere in this class is fit to me so I can make good friends through regular class, some party and so on.

One of my best memory is taking Imatatsu’s Eibei Kennkyu class in front row together. Some of you made fan for Imatatsu. Then I felt how fun being a member of this writing class is. Another precious memory is Halloween party. Especially some boys’ costume play were interesting. I also enjoy playing dress up my school uniform with friends.

Anyway, I hope that I can enjoy keep in touch with all of you even if we are separate from different writing class. Thank you and don’t forget me!!
                    
                                                                                                              From Kaori

27 comments:

  1. Kaori! You are my mother and meant to be...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you giving me cute socks! I use it in my house.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really respect your English skills. Thank you for this year.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Eibei kenkyu was very fun as you say!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for this year. I want to eat your mother's bread if I have a chance to visit.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you. This year and last year were a lot of fun.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are very friendly, so I enjoyed talking with you! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You always smile, so I like you!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I enjoyed reading your essay. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  10. You are very cheerful and made me smile. Thanks for talking me alot:)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I really enjoyed talking with you. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I really enjoyed talking with you!
    I hope we become members of same class next year.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you. This class was so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  14. You are very really kind and hard worker. I was very glad to talk a lot each other.
    I'm loooking forward to hanging out with you and Risako!

    ReplyDelete
  15. You are always kind! I know you are interested in visiting foreign countries. Let's talk about it someday.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thanks a lot, Kaori!
    I want to hang up with you during the vacation, and talk with you many things!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I really enjoyed talking with you! I want to listen to your performance! I'm looking forward to talking with you next year! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  18. You are also kind to classmates, thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  19. I wanted to talk more with you. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  20. I like this class's atmosphere, too. I want to talk more with you!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hey Kaori! You are such a nice person!! You are such a cutie... Well although this class is over, dont forget that I AM still your friend and you are my friend forever! Anyway, be safe and have a nice holiday!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Hey, KAORIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!
    Love u!! LOVE YOU!!!!!
    I am sooooo happy to be in the same class with u!
    u r such a nice and friendly person.
    u helped me a lot and i hope we can have the same class next year!!! I miss u:(

    ReplyDelete
  23. I was really happy to be a same class with you!!!! Thank you for talking to me a lot! Thank you for a year!!

    ReplyDelete
  24. You are very funny girl. I enjoyed playing table tennis with you. You are always cheerful and friendly. Actually... I like you!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Somehow, when I see your face, I can be happy!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Thank you for your studying together with me. I also like the atmosphere in this class.

    ReplyDelete
  27. I could enjoy this class because you often talk to me! Thank you.

    ReplyDelete