Monday, December 1, 2014

About Boyfriend


I agree this opinion that having a boyfriend or girlfriend will make your life better!! Actually I have a boyfriend who have been together for 2 years and 9 month. Today, I will tell you why I support this opinion with my experiences.

 
First, spending time with boyfriend is enjoyable and relaxing. For example, I always enjoy dating somewhere like aquarium, cinema, shopping mall and so on because I can walk everywhere with a person who I love!! If both boyfriend and I don’t have much money, relaxing at home and going to the park which is near his or my house is also enjoyable. In addition, according to some statistics which I have seen before, most people tend to feel mentally relaxing when they spend time together. That is, what we do something fun is not so important, the important thing is how long we stay together. In short, spending time with boyfriend make more enjoyable and relaxing time than doing something alone.

 
Second, good boyfriend can give me moral support. Luckily my boyfriend is kind, cool, and good at sports and study so I always rely on his help even if he lives far away (he lives Shiga prefecture). For example, when I feel some disappointment for some reason, he always call me and listen to my problem. After that, he always cheer me up saying some cheerful words like “I assure that you can do it well.” This words from boyfriend makes me more positive. Even I faced some hardship, I could have conquer everything with my boyfriend’s support. Especially both he and I live alone so we need each other’s support. Thus, thanks to boyfriend, I am able to keep my mind positive.

 
In conclusion, it must be true for most people that having a boyfriend or girlfriend will make your life better!! (304words)

1 comment:

  1. Hello, Kaori. I read your blog with interest. To tell the truth, I disagreed this topic in my article. However, after I read your article, I could realize the good aspects of having a boyfriend or girlfriend. Notably I was interested in the second reason. I had never thought that a boyfriend or girlfriend (a boyfriend, in your case) think and care of inner of someone special. And I could feel strong cogency from your article probably because you are an experiencer. 82

    ReplyDelete