Wednesday, April 30, 2014

My hobby


My hobby is playing the cello. Do you know cello? It is one of string instruments.it is larger than violin and the sound is lower than violin. Let me introduce why I like playing the cello.

 

First, playing the cello can make audiences comfortable. As I am chellist,

I joined many concerts in my highschool days. After finish the concert, Many audiences tell me that the concert was very impressed. So I found that plaing the cello is the roll for audience to be comfortable.

Second playing the cello is very fun for me. I started to play the cello when I was 7grade student. The more practice I do, the more fun I feel.

Third, playing the cello sometimes give me an achievement. In my orchestra, I have to play completely everything written in musical score. That is sometime difficult for me but the more I practice, the wider range to play I can.

 

In conclution, playing the cello is part of my life. nowadays I am too busy to


play it but I want to play the cello in this GW.

185 words



2 comments:

  1. I read your blog! I play the trumpet, so I really understand what you say. I become very comfortable when I hear the sound of cello. I think cello is really good instrument. I want to play it someday! Do you know “Don Juan” ? this is music for orchestra. I like this song.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, Kaori. I enjoyed reading your blog. Thank you. Your hobby is wonderful!! I have never play the cello before, but I had played the piano and violin. Actually, I practiced piano for 6years, but I practiced the violin for only few month. I’m not good at musical instruments, but I like them. I’m looking forward to hearing your musical performance someday!!

    63words

    ReplyDelete