Wednesday, April 16, 2014



I will introduce about myself. My name is Kaori Sugimoto. I am from Hamamatsu, a big city in Shizuoka prefecture. My hometown, Hamamatsu is famous for eel, orange, and music         instrument, especially piano. Now I live in near NANZAN in Nagoya. I can come to here by foot for about 5 minutes.
 I have one younger brother and one younger sister. He is in 8 grade(14 years old )and she is second grade high school student.
I have mainly two hobbies. One is music. I like playing the cello, listening to music. When I was junior and senior high school student, I am on the strings orchestra club. And now, I am a member of local city orchestra so I love classical music. But I often listen to not only classical music but also various kind of music. Now I am into listening Porno Graffitti.
Another hobby is sports. I am not good at playing sports but I love watching any sports and rooting for sports players. In my college life, I want to join in men’s lacrosse club and support player as a manager.


2 comments:

  1. I am surprised at your hometown. You come from very far place. My cousin had lived there since last year,so I have been there once. I want listen your cello.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kaori! Cool! My wife's hometown is in Shizuoka too! I love Shizuoka :)

    ReplyDelete