Wednesday, May 7, 2014

About good point and bad point at NANZAN university


About 1 month has passed since I go to NANZAN university. Everyday, I meet and talk many good friends and teachers, I enjoy my school life now.

I would therefore write about what I like and what I don’t like about NANZAN university.

 

A good point at NANZAN is there are many opportunities to communicate someone in English. As I am Eibei student, I expected NANZAN to grow up my English communication before I enroll in NANZAN. Now my English ability is not enough to express everything in English but I hope that the more I take English lesson at NANZAN, the easier to communicate everyone in English. So NANZAN will grow up my English ability.

 

There are many good point at NANZAN university and much more, but sometimes, but I found one bad point at NANZAN. I think NANZAN’s building service is ill-equipped. Nowadays many universities have change to use ID program everywhere. My friends who is going to another public university said that she use her own ID card to enter classroom, to buy school lunch and so on. NANZAN is inferior to this university in this point .NNZAN should be import this ID function to be more useful for us .

 

In conclusion, NANZAN university has a lot of characteristics. As we are NANZAN students, we may have to be acceptable for NANZAN’s good points and bad points.

1 comment:

  1. Hello! Kaori! I enjoyed talking with you. I think your English is very good! You said that this school is very old. I think so too! I don’t like this old buildings. I want this school to reform. If it did so, our school life were better. In addition, I think this school is a good place to study English too. This school’s classes are very fun and interesting. My English ability will be better if I make effort. I want to study English with you someday. If I have a chance, I want to study abroad for a long time. That will make me like English better and speak English fluently. I want a lot of friends who are not Japanese. If you have some foreign friends, I want you to introduce them. Catch you later. Go for your club.
    141words

    ReplyDelete