Sunday, September 28, 2014

What I did during summer vacation



This was the longest summer vacation in my life. I experienced so many things in this time that I can’ t tell you everything in this article. I will tell you some of my memories of this summer vacation.

              First, I quit my club activity. As you know, I belonged to men’s lacrosse club before summer vacation but I found another way of my life and I felt the relationship of manager went wrong. Of course I was sad at first, but I didn’t regret about my decision and I think it was a good decision for me. I got a chance to change my life, so I want to do something new from now on.

              Second, I had gone back to my hometown for a week. My grandfather passed away last year so anniversary was held at my house. I was excited in the train because this was first time to go back to my home. At the first of this week, I was busy cleaning our house. In this week, a lot of people who are mainly neighbors and cousins came to my house to cerebrate my grand father. At the end of this week, the anniversary finished so I was free. I met my friends who were same club activity at high school. I enjoyed talking with them a lot!!
              In conclusion, my memory of this summer vacation was not always fun however I experienced a lot of precious things I have never experienced before. It was a wonderful time in the long run. (257words)

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Kaori! I enjoyed reading your article. First, I was really surprised that you quit your club activity. However, if you were satisfied with it, it was good decision for you. I hope you find new something you want to do. Then, you came back home, didn’t you? It was so nice for you! I am glad that you had a great time there. You were also able to meet your high school friends! That’s nice of you! I want to hear your memories there in detail. Let you tell me someday!!

    ReplyDelete