Wednesday, July 9, 2014

College students should have a part time job


Many students at university have been doing part-time job since they entered university. I am one of them and as I am part time-job worker, I want to say university student should have some part time job. I will tell you why I suggest to have.

  First, we can have some responsibility to our job. Now I am working at clam school near my house as an English teacher. And sometime I comfort some trouble. For example, I can’t explain some grammar unit to my student easily. For such a situation, I always have a grammar book which I used when I was in high school. So we can barely teach with this book, but it takes a lot of time and deprives the student’s precious time to study. So I reviewed the grammar point after finishing my job, and confirm the key point to never face to the same problem. As this situation says, part time job make me more responsible. Thus we should take part time job to have responsibility which is useful in society.

Second, taking part time job can be filial to my parents. In my case, my parents pay my house rent (about 48000yen), and give me 30000yen a month. I think it is quite expensive but I have to rely on the money to live. Instead I promised my parents to study abroad by my own money. It is not easy for me to save up a lot of money but I want my parents not to put added a pressure on my parents anymore. Thus, taking part time job will help my parents and it is filial to my parents in my own view.

In conclusion, part-time job can help you to get social common sense and should be nice to my parents. However, taking too much caused serious problem such as falling unit, poor performance at study and so on. If we should careful about that, we will get precious experience which we can’t learn at university and at home.(338words)

2 comments:

  1. Hi, Kaori!!! I read your blog and felt the same feelings as you! I agree with your opinion from my heart:) I think we don’t have enough responsibility before we have part-time jobs. Working is good opportunities for all of us to learn what responsibility is. When I worked at the wedding center first time, I had a big mistake and I made a customer upset. Then I realize that I have to have responsibility while working. I must not work without it. It was a good chance for me to know it. Also I understand that you want to save money for going abroad because I have the same purpose as you. I need to earn money for studying abroad, but I know how hard it is:( But but but!!!! I never gave up and I want you to continue to work hard!!! Let’s earn a lot of money!!!!lol Good luch and wish me luch:) (156 words)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, Kaori. I have enjoyed reading your article. You are very steady and have a great sense of responsibility for your job. You must be good English teacher. I really respect you. Generally speaking, teaching of others need three times understanding more than normal people. Your job should help you to study abroad. Go for it. [56 words]

    ReplyDelete