Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Achievements during my college days


There are a lot of things to achieve while I am in university. Let me tell you mainly two my goals during my collage days.

First, I want to pursue what I want to learn deeply. I am interested in teaching English (same as English education), communication, linguistic and so on.

Now I am busy to grow up my English communication skills so I cannot pursue these academic contents deeply. However if I study basically English hard, it also may help to get adequate TOFLE scores enough to study abroad somewhere. Thus I need to learn and a lot of basic skills as soon as possible to learn what I really want to learn.

Second, I also want to discover how enjoyable studying English is. I decided to enter NANZAN University because I like English. I don’t know since when but at least when I was in high school I have interested in English and I want to share this enjoyable things to somebody in the future(I haven’ decided if I become an English teacher yet.). However, now I sometimes feel hard to learn English. So I need to study English hard to feel that studying English is enjoyable every time.

 In conclusion, the big aim during my college days is not only speak English fluently but also share and tell somebody academic things and how enjoy studying English. To achieve these goals, what I have to do is study hard and grow up my basic English skills. It is hard for me, but I never give up!!

 

1 comment:

  1. Hi, Kaori. I enjoyed reading your article.
    I feel you, Kaori! I also want to be a teacher, and I think it is important to tell students how interesting studying English is, too. I am only interested in English education, so now I try to be a good teacher in the future. However, I think it is also important to learn many things to expand our field of vision. Therefore, I also want to aim the goals!
    It might be difficult to be a good teacher, but let’s do our best!
    I believe we can achieve our own goals.

    ReplyDelete