Wednesday, June 4, 2014

About my favorite class of NANZAN


            My favorite class of NANZAN is LL and OC class.  Let me tell you why I like it.

 

First, the atmosphere of class is very friendly. We have an opportunity to communicate with classmates (member are always changed) in OC class, so we can enjoy talking with my classmates. Moreover, we have LL and OC class three times a week. The opportunity of meeting friends is the largest in any class. So we can easy to communicate with classmates. LL class and OC class are same member so I like both class.

 

Second, teachers in LL and OC class are very good adviser. When I ask them something, even if it is very trivial thing, they teach me again and give a good advice very kindly. When I am worry about my English skills, they encourage me. My teacher in LL class (I am sorry that I forgot my LL teacher’s name) and my teacher in OC class, Heather are very kind enough to talk a lot of time after the class. Thus, teachers in LL and OC class help me anytime.

 

In conclusion, atmosphere and teacher in LL and OC class are the reasons why I choose LL and OC class as my favorite class of NANZAN. If you take this class every time, you will get not only English skills but also great relationship.

1 comment:

  1. Hello, Kaori!
    I am really happy to sit next you again!! I enjoy reading your blog. I understood how nice your OC and LL class is. I wish I could take your OC and LL class. My favorite class is OC class, too! My teacher and classmates are great, too. We take OC class three times a week, and we can meet the OC classmates four times a week. It’s many times. So you and I are very happy to take good class! If the OC class were not good, our school life should change completely. Of course this class, writing class is good as well as OC class, because there are a good teacher and good friends, too! So we can spend a good time every day, can’t we? Let’s enjoy the class of this university together! (138words)

    ReplyDelete