Do you have best friend?? I have
them who can talk about anything. I want to tell you about one of them, Kana
Hoshikawa. Unfortunately she isn’ t in NANZAN university. Let me tell you about
why I choose her as best friend.
First, she and I had been known for more than 6
years. We were in same junior high school and senior high school, and in same
club activity. I play the cello and she plays the violin in the club. When we
were in the same class, we were always together wherever we go. She was always
stay by me and I was always be with her.
That is
one reason why I introduce her as best friend.
Second, I respect her personarity. She
is hard worker, such as focus on one thing ,and good at the one thing. She plays
violin very well. Moreover she is good at not only ability of violin but also
study. She goes to SOPHIA university now.i always think that I want to be like
her someday.therefore she is not just
friend but respectable person for me.
In conclision. Kana Hoshikawa is
invaluable person for me. Sometimes I miss her but we cannot separate each other
forever wherever we are. (214words)
Hi, Kaori. We meet each other at writing class so much but I am happy. I am also glad to understand about your friend and you. I was so surprised when I had known that you play the cello, and your friend play the violin. I want to hear you someday. And I understand you and your friend are really good friend. I also understand personality of your friend is really good. According to your passage, not only you but also people admire your friend’s personality. I agree with feeling of missing! I also miss my friend!! However, why don’t we enjoy university life without our best friend? I want to know more about your friends, so let you tell me someday.
ReplyDeleteHi, Kaori. I have decided to write a comment, because when I met you last writing class for the first time, and I was really happy to talk with you! I have read your essay. Were you a cellist? It’s really cool! However you are a athlete now! You can do not only play the cello, but also do sports. Are you a super girl?(65words)
ReplyDeleteHello. I read your blog and I could know about your best friend, Kana. I feel that she was a really nice girl because you chose her for the best friend. You could have a good time with her in your junior high school and high school, right? By the way, you says that Kana goes to SOPHIA University, but I am sorry that I do not know where the university is. Please tell me the place of the school. 81
ReplyDelete